We are currently looking for a Contract Administrator to be based in Melbourne for our client who operate predominantly in construction for onshore wind farms.
Location - Melbourne
- Regular site travel to major wind farms in regional Victoria (non-FIFO)
- Travel and accommodation provided
Duration - Permanent
- Assist the Project Manager and other internal stakeholders on contractual obligations and potential contract variations
- Ensure contractual risks are identified, reported and mitigated
- Maintain project documentation
- Periodically review contract packages to identify any potential claims
- Manage contractual notices, letters, contract change proposals and contract amendments.
- Report and monitor any contract variations
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure all contractual obligations are met
- Prepare claims avoidance strategies
- Manage claim preparation
- Prepare contractual documents from prequalification to contract closeout.
- Resolution of contract issues and disputes
- Ensure contracts are managed in accordance with financial, legal and contractual standards
- Previous contracts experience in the construction sector
- Proven track record in managing multiple contracts at any one time. Ability to draft contractual correspondence in a professional and timely manner.
- Experience in developing contract requirement matrix, or other form of clearly tracking contractual requirements and deliverables.
- Proven ability in providing clear and concise advice to site based teams as well as senior management.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and utilise project management tools and processes.
- Proficient in MS projects or Primavera.
- Experience in producing timely and accurate project reports.
- Previous experience with controlled documents and ability to maintain filing and folder systems, especially in cloud-based software.
- Tertiary Degree in Quantity Surveying, Commercial or Construction Management, or similar.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.