Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Contracts Administrator to work on a 6-9-month contract in Trinidad.
- Ensures conformance with our Company’s Charter, the Governance Documents, Code of Conduct and relevant statutory obligations.
- Leads with an overriding commitment to health, safety, environment responsibility and sustainable development.
- Acts respectfully and fairly with all team members, embracing differences so that everyone feels cared for and included. Recognises and celebrates achievements and successes within the team.
- Strives to achieve 100% safety, 100% customer value and 0% waste
- Ensure contracts, purchase orders and call-offs comply with the Contracting and Procurement Procedures.
- Contract Management System (GCMS) end to end accountability including adding vendor details, insurance certificates, Bank and Parent Company Guarantees; tender documentation, full executed contract document(s), amendments/ variations, correspondence and close-out/ archiving.
- Saving required documentation and correspondence to the contract management system.
- Issuing and receiving the tenders via the contract management system including uploading and downloading of documents
- Anti-bribery and corruption and financial capability supplier due diligence – reviewing intelligence information and running checks
- Safe Custody – documents in and out
- Support the create and maintain vendor maintenance process with business stakeholders and suppliers
- Coordinates the contract approval process (e.g. signatures, approval documents) via Contract Management System
- Assesses performance of low risk contracts, using key documentation (e.g. contract management plan, schedule, risk, cost and KPIs) and participating in routines that monitor performance against key metrics, to support the identification of potential deviations
- Develops and provides option analysis to contract owner (e.g. supporting termination, performance issues) to remedy low risk contract breaches, reports on Contractor/Vendor performance to key stakeholders
- Triages Contractor or Vendor/contract queries and assigns the appropriate person/team for resolution; identifies the key requirements and obligations of the Contactor and Company to deliver obligations under contract and conducts administration of contractual requirements (e.g.: payment claims, variations) to remedy low risk breaches
- Managing Contract expiry dates flags; makes recommendations to and coordinates with the contract owner for necessary actions for continuity of supply
- Managing Contract Ceilings flags; makes recommendations to and coordinates with the contract owner for necessary actions for continuity of supply
- International Compliance Registers
- Input updates on progress to project and production schedules
- SAP – Create and maintain Contracts/Outline Agreements/Master Service Agreements
- Ensures contracts are executed in accordance with regulatory and regional requirements, including post as necessary
- Information Management focal point for the category team including contract management system, Ariba, Sharepoint, WiRCS and JIRA
- Coordinate, Manage and document meetings, for tenderer or contractor engagement
- Support market indices, price models, total cost of ownership data, supplier performance reporting
- Provides historical spend, vendor and market data to support cost analysis and cost basis reporting to aid in the development of contracting strategies
- Uses supplier financial data, performance metrics and other available commercial information to make basic commercial recommendations for supply contracts or purchase orders.
- Sources information, plans and conducts analysis to support basic evidence based decision making.
- Comply with and recommend improvements to processes and procedures.
- Comply with Risk Management protocols.