Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to find a Contracts Administrator to work a 1.5-year contract in Geismar, LA.
- Develop and prepare solicitation documents (Request for Proposal, Request for Quote, and Invitational Bid)
- Review contract activities at pre-solicitation and award phase for risk and compliance assessment.
- Negotiate price, contract specifications, delivery dates, incentives, and other terms and conditions.
- Prepare documentation summary and cost/price analysis.
- Prepare source selection statements and other required file documentation.
- Protect the company’s interest and ensure compliance with company policies, legal, and regulatory requirements.
- Review and administer contracts to ensure satisfactory progress and compliance with terms and conditions of the subcontract, and to identify problems that threaten contractor performance; collect end-user feedback and identify areas requiring improvements or corrective action; recommend actions when the contractor is not in compliance with contract clauses and provisions, draft letters, and/or issue corrective action plan as required
- Manages modifications and change orders in support of our client's requirements and all other aspects of day-to-day contract administration
- Participate in bid and proposal activities including but not limited to data calls, and cost proposals and pricing activities, including price negotiation, in conjunction with multiple departments
- Analyze and independently resolve or coordinate the resolution of technical and administrative problems involving contracts.
- Track contracts executed by the company in the Contract Administration tracker.
- Participate in Subcontracts Meetings
- Support Audits of EPCM subcontractor qualification, equipment management, invoices, and supplier audits as needed.
- Support Setup of Contractors in company Business system
- Support finalization of the Warranty tracker
- Support company procurement and material management efforts as needed.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree is preferred; preferably in business, finance, or a related field with a minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in subcontracts administration or equivalent work experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to adapt to changing work efforts and manage shifting priorities.
- CPP certification would be an asset