Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek 2 Contracts Specialist (Intermediate and Senior) to work in their facilities located in Calgary, AB on a 12-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Contracts formation, negotiation and execution; strong knowledge of different types of contracts, including standalone agreements, IT agreements and master service agreements
- Working collaboratively with legal department to ensure proper review, negotiation and execution of all Terms and Conditions for all contracts
- Preparing sourcing (RFx) documents associated with the execution of operations agreements
- Managing the sourcing process, including SSJ and proponent lists, contract strategies, correspondence with contractors, suppliers and service providers, complete commercial evaluation including award recommendation, liaising with business units and legal as required
- Negotiating terms and conditions, working with business units and legal department to redline contract documents, as required
- Managing awarded contracts, including contract change orders, amendments, etc.
- Updating SAP to reflect standalone contracts; creating outline agreements in SAP to reflect executed master service agreements
- Liaising with different business units on a regular basis, providing reporting to business units, as required
- Building on existing processes and procedures, helping to create new processes and procedures (template creation, etc.)
- Providing guidance and mentoring personnel in the best practices of contract and procurement management
Previous education & experience required:
- Supply Chain Designation (SCMP)
- Bachelors Degree
- SAP experience
- Experience working in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Intermediate level: 7 to 9 years/ Senior level: 10+ years of experience
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.