Airswift is seeking a Contract/Procurement Engineer to work on a initially 6-month contract in Houston, TX.
- Contracts and Purchase Orders for all the engineering activities related to the UFR packages
- Preparation of EPCI CFT documents
- Confidentiality Agreements with various Parties (Contractors and Service Companies)
- Liaison with HQ procurement branch (TGP) and C&P TEPUSA
- Other Project support contracts as needed
- Participate in implementing contract and services referential (procedures, templates, forms…)
o Receive purchase requests with a clear scope of work/service from the requesting entities,
o Develop all documents in accordance with project contractual strategies
o Organize, lead and manage the tendering process for UFR packages,
o Lead the negotiation with the UFR package contractors,
o Evaluate Offers along with requesting entities
- Supervise the establishment of the contracts, and directly participate to the contract management thereof,
- Ensure validation of all contract/PO content and process (including Partner(s) approval, if necessary),
- Minimum Education: Masters degree, engineering or Business.
- A minimum of 15 years experience in procurement of oil and gas equipment and services.
- Previous experience in similar role within large scale subsea pipelines / flowlines projects.
- Offshore experience, particularly Gulf of Mexico experience