Airswift has been tasked by one of our major energy clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek a Field Safety Representative (Sand Mine) to work in their facilities located in Caldwell, Texas for a 6-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Work closely with sand mine leadership, vendors, and company representatives.
- Conducts routine audits of the mine
- Maintains training records for mine personnel
- Assists in IH sampling,
- Leads mine-related incident investigations.
- attend meetings of safety committees.
- investigating the causes of accidents
- investigate potential and actual hazards and dangerous occurrences.
- being consulted by the employer about issues relating to health and safety in the workplace
- investigate colleagues’ complaints
- present colleagues’ concerns to management
- carry out workplace inspections
Previous education & experience required:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 - 2 years related work experience
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.