Airswift is currently looking for Contract Manager (OSBL & Pyrolysis) to work with our Client O&G Operator.
Starting date: : End of June / July 2022
Service duration 12-month renewable contract
Service Location: Plateforme de Grandpuits (77 - France)
Perimeter: You will manage the entire process related to contractual management of the engineering contractor and the preparation of the Procurement of 2 projects (OSBL & Pyrolysis). You will guarantee the correct application of the contractual clauses of these contracts regarding, the engineering contractors (EPCM), the different Vendors and the construction contractors selected. You will work closely with 2 project managers (OSBL and Pyrolysis).
La prestation consiste à :
- Define with the project managers and TGP the best contractual strategies to implement (2 projects with EPCM contracts)
- Sourcing of the vendors (equipment supplier) and the construction contractors
- Vendors and construction contractors pre-qualifications
- Vendors and construction contractors bidder list
- Call for tender preparation
- Technical and commercial / contractual clarifications follow-up
- Review of the short list, review of the CBT / TBT
- Recommendation to award
- Preparation of the contractual package
- Expediting of the equipment deliveries
- Check variation orders versus the suppliers and the construction contracts
- Assist Project Manager for variation orders negotiations with the engineering contractors, the vendors and the construction contractors
- Assist Project Manager for the reply to the letters
- Work with the various project stakeholders including JV’s partners to respond to any claims (1 JV) Issue, if necessary, notifications of the application of contractual penalties.
- Check the final financial statement with the support of the project managers for final validation of the completion certificates before presenting it to the project manager and the project director for their review and approval..
- Maintain an up-to-date list of approved vendors and construction contractors for the project. Investigate requests for waivers from EPCM contractors.
At least 10 years of professional experience in international industrial project contract management (EPC, EPCm contract, procurement contracts, construction contracts). + Experience working with international engineering companies. + Ability to work in a cross functional environment. + Knowledge of business processes and applications in your fields. + Excellent negotiation skills. + Discipline, curiosity, methodology and organizational skills. + Good listening, communication, leadership and anticipation skills. + Fluency in French and English