.Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Contract Manager to work within their facilities located near KL Sentral for a 1year (possible to get extend) assignment.
- Administration of Main Contract and Sub-contracts terms and conditions and ensure adherence,
- Supply commercial and contractual assistance to Supply Chain,
- Coordinate Insurance and Bank Guarantee requirements with legal,
- Support and participate in the development of contracting strategies, preparation of Sub-contracts and management of Sub-contract tendering and award process,
- Prepare and manage the Contract requirements Plans and project contracts kick off meeting,
- Monitor the performance and compliance with the contractual requirements and the signatory powers, expedite disciplines where necessary and highlight potential areas of concern,
- Contribute to the commercial and contractual awareness across the Project Team throughout the life of the project,
- Report Main contract deliverables – liaise with Engineering Project Manager and Planning Engineer to establish exhaustive list of specifications, drawings, manuals, format, and requirement dates etc. as required by Contract & follow up of their timely submission.
- Identification, highlight and presentation to the project team of Contract notice periods, key risks and any relevant clauses – e.g. comments system, client reviews etc. and provision of associated support thereafter (including preparation of contract handbook for Site construction management),
- Draft formal and ensure up to date Project correspondence as applicable,
- Payment Milestones follow-up,
- Participate and Provide input to Risk and Opportunities management,
- Ensure delivery and warranty conditions are applied in line with contract provisions,
- Claim and Variation Management.
- Diploma, Degree or MBA in one of the following disciplines (Business Management, Law, Construction Law, Engineering or Quantity Surveying).
- 15 to 20 years’ experience in Contract Management,
- Contract Drafting Experience Renewable experience preferential,
- Knowledge of claim preparation and defence.
- Offshore contract experience,
- Strong English Contract law experience,
- Knowledge of BIMCO contract forms,
- Renewable experience preferential,
- Flexible and willing to relocate if required,
- Good contracting skills (i.e. drafting, negotiation)
- Fluent English