Our major client in Oil & Gas industry, an upstream operator, is seeking a Night Lease Operator to work within their facilities located in Douglas, WY for a 6-month assignment.
- Monitor wells at night and bring on wells that go down.
- Perform basic to intermediate level pumping skills which include but not limited to: tank gauging, the proper operation of heater/treaters and 3 phase separators, and all attendant valve and oil seals and seal records.
- Ability to repair equipment as needed.
- Operate properties to ensure all regulatory, environmental and safety compliance issues and goals are met.
- Daily production reporting and scheduling of oil and produced water movement.
- Seek ways to reduce direct lease operating expenses by noting problems and/or recommending courses of actions to supervisor.
- Operate wells and artificial lift methods to optimize production.
- Work on all types of production equipment, pump valves, treater dump valves, gas regulators, etc.
- Identify potential problems.
- Monitor chemical and lubricating oil usage at wells.
- Various other field related activities as required by supervisor.
- Operate a vehicle safely in all weather conditions
- HS Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience
- Proven ability to multi-task and meet stringent deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience in production.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills (familiarity with Microsoft Excel) and simple mathematical calculations.
- Must organize and plan daily work schedule.
- Must be willing to work rotating shifts, weekends, Safety sensitive position subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
- Valid driver's license and clean record.
- Work will require standing, stooping, walking, climbing tank stairs, carrying instruments weighing up to 80 pound with assistance as required.
Work Schedule: 5/40