Airswift. Contract Engineering. Saint-Avold, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Contract Engineering to join them in Saint-Avold, France on a 6-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of site contracts.
- Monitoring of centralized calls for tenders on the renewal of multi-year on-site service contracts.
- Carrying out local calls for tenders on multi-year contracts for on-site services.
- Carrying out the entire Purchasing process in compliance with the Site Purchasing process and the Purchasing rules of the group (including ethics and confidentiality).
- Supplier selection and purchasing strategy.
- Use of existing framework contracts.
- Clarification of technical specifications, challenge contractors to identify the right need.
- Management of tenders, comparative analysis of offers.
- Contractualization, in accordance with the Group's contract models and the Group's general purchasing conditions.
- Post-order follow-up (contract management) up to invoicing.
- Supplier evaluation.
- Measurement of purchasing performance.
- Interface and perfect integration with central purchasing teams and technical specifiers.
- Provision of expertise on the processes and procedures in force, and knowledge of regional and national markets on the purchasing families concerned.
- Contribution of knowledge of local and national markets on the families concerned, and its expertise of the existing purchasing process to identify possible avenues for improvement.
- 5+ years of experience in Contract Engineering
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.