Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Contract Engineer to be based in their offices in Paris, France. The position is being offered with a long term contract and negotiable daily rate or monthly salary
As Contract Engineer you’ll be responsible for Pre and Post Award Contract Engineering workscopes for a Pipeline Project.
- Prepare and execute relevant Call for Tenders for the Project: - Develop the CFT package: commercial structure, contract terms
- Handle all communication with contractors in this phase
- Organize clarification process, including face to face meetings where needed
- Establish and agree CFT evaluation process, document and agree this before bid opening
- Ensure the follow-up of the contract during the project execution; Handle all communication with contractors in this phase
- Monitor the contract execution
- Perform claim prevention assessment
- Manage the contractual aspect of the packages
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related subject.
- Ideally have experience within Contract Engineering on Oil and Gas projects, experience gained working on Greenfield Pipeline projects would be beneficial
- Past experience gained working on projects from Pre award to Post award would be an advantage