Our client, a major Midstream company within the Oil & Gas Industry, is seeking to hire a Contract Conformance Specialist III to work in a 1-year contract assignment located in Duluth, MN - USA.
- Responsible for the administration of complex contracts (with a yearly value of $50-100M) from award to closeout following the Company policies and procedures. This position ensures change management, relationship management, and conflict resolution is proactively addressed and resolved timely. Acting as a subject matter expert for all contractual related matters and acting as the key point of contact for any contractual questions to ensure contract terms are understood and followed by internal and external stakeholders.
- Advising internal and external stakeholders as to contractual obligations and providing strategic recommendations to resolve any disagreements;
- Monitoring contractor performance and ensuring compliance with contract terms;
- Leading all commercial negotiations and identifying and implementing cost-saving measures;
- Ensuring compliance with all policies and procedures, including change management and document record retention;
- Leading, facilitating, and/or supporting all claim management activities and all contractual correspondences; and
- Leading, facilitating, and/or participating in formal and informal meetings with internal and/or external stakeholders.