Airswift is looking to hire a Contract Analyst (Senior) to support one of the key players in the O&G Midstream industry, on a contract until December 2021, in Calgary, AB.
- Lead the contract formation and/or contract administration process for various direct and indirect material purchases.
- Develop, issue, and manage tender documents (RFPs, RFQ, RFIs, etc.).
- Negotiate contract commercial terms, ensuring they meet requirements of internal stakeholders (i.e., risk, legal, project management, etc.).
- Administer multiple contracts including issuance of change order requests, negotiation, and approval of change orders, RFI's, etc.
- Lead proposal analyses and proposal commercial evaluations; coordinate overall RFP evaluations with project clients.
- Provide sound Supply Chain Management advice, guidance, and options to internal project clients while following established processes and proper authorization controls.
- Develop and articulate project and contract acquisition strategies within area of responsibility and communicate strategies to project clients and Senior Management.
- Manage competitive sourcing processes and single/sole sourcing processes for major contracts.
- Coordinate communication efforts with suppliers, team members, company experts, and advisors (legal, risk, tax, supplier qualification, etc.).
- Maintain contract records in SAP, ensuring governance requirements are always met
- 5 years of experience with Contracts
- Background in the oil and gas industry
- Supply Chain background
- SAP knowledge is preferred