Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking Contract Analyst to work in a 6 months contract position (with the possibility to be extended) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Work with Commercial, Legal, Credit, and customers to execute contracts and related agreements and amendments Prepare, negotiate, and route for approval and signature Purchase & Sales Contracts, Amendments, Assignments, Guarantees, and Confidentiality agreements in coordination with Client Legal, Commercial, & Credit. Ensure consistency of these agreements with the latest Client preferred terms and conditions and facilitate any related communications with external counterparties. Ensure all necessary approvals to negotiate commodity agreements have been obtained and all Contract CET Process/Controls & Control & Procedures are adhered to as a course of normal business.
- Track, report, & maintain the status of all related agreements during and after the negotiation process and coordinate with Commercial/Legal to identify agreements requiring special approvals or that require the attention of Sr. Management.
- Provide support and assistance to Contracts Negotiators in regional offices; work with management to identify and provide solutions to resolve inconsistencies.
- Ensure complete familiarization with BPÂ
- Contracts policies and procedures, and comply with formal quarterly Contracts Training schedules.
Essential Criteria & Qualifications:
- Experience working with natural gas contracts; strong understanding of NAESB and ISDA provisions; working experience in, or working knowledge of, Credit, Operational Risk, and/or Trade Control
- Ability to operate at a high level of productivity in executing contracts
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service, both for internal and external customers
- Acts with a high level of personal accountability and ownership for the success of the contracts team
- Strong track record of delivering results
- Acts with a high degree of professionalism and ethics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Â
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree with a Degree in JD/Law preferred