Airswift has been tasked to recruit a Contract Advisor for one of our major oil & gas client with the role requirements as below:
Role duration: I year contract
Location: Perth based
9 hour per day
Travel Requirements – Ability to travel to site if required
POSITION DESCRIPTION / SCOPE OF WORK
- Steward COEM/CHESM Process for all Maintenance contracts and continually improve contractor performance resulting in unwavering commitment to Incident Free Operations.
- Drive capital stewardship, IMPACT Process, Operational Excellence principles and in applying strong cost control procedures, prudent capital stewardship to ensure full attainment of the business units financial performance goals, strategies and objectives as set forth in the Business and Operating Plans for your respective contracts.
- Responsible for pre & post award contract management activities including any necessary Partner approvals related to contract value and scope change.
- Responsible for the monitoring and performance management of Maintenance related contracts.
- Assist in Implementing Maintenance Contract Strategies for your respective contracts that reduce costs and increase Contractor productivity performances for ABU assets.
- Support the planning of routine and breakdown incident free maintenance activities for the ABU Assets when needed by ensuring adequate contracting philosophies and strategies.
- Manage Contractors in consultation with Turnarounds and asset specific maintenance groups.
- Ensure Contract Invoicing process is secure, accurate and meets all auditing expectations.
- Assist in implementing a Contracting Continuous Improvement process and culture within team which results in a reduction of all assets WP&B year on year.
- Lead programs and engagements to drive expectations of all Maintenance contractor leaders to be Engaged, visible and accountable.
- Manage working relationships with contractors to ensure Company has industry benchmark contract support with HES, Productivity and timely responsiveness to the asset needs.
- Drive high performance with key contractor group by effectively implementing, managing and driving KPI performance and use of incentivized commercial models where applicable.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:Mandatory:
- 5 years’ experience in managing contracts/contractors during post award phase
- Experience working with varied commercial models including profit at risk contracts and managing KPIs, oil and gas or mining experience preferred but not essential.
- Proven ability to handle multiple deliverables that require engagement of stakeholders at all levels within the organization in a fast-paced team environment. Advise on and interpret contract requirements, obligations, and risks.
- Working right in Australia due to covid restrictions
Nice to have skills:
- Commercial/Contract training or education.
- O&G or Mining contracts experience preferred but not essential.
- Contract reporting, Excel and Power point fluent.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment and independently.