Consultant – Wind Technician – Camp Grove
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek a Wind Technician to work on the Camp Grove project in Wyoming, IL on a contract basis.
Day to day responsibilities:
- The Project Deployment & Support Wind Technician, under specific direction from the PDT Supervisor, maintains turbines, including but not limited to preventive maintenance and repairs as needed.
- This field technician will be expected to travel for extended periods of time working on various client projects as needed.
- When the PDT Wind Technician is not traveling, he/she will be based at his/her assigned home site and will be directed by the Site Supervisor for that site.
- While traveling on behalf of the client the Wind Technician is always expected to represent the organization and its core values .
- PDS Technicians spend 100% of their time in the field, excluding safety, supervisor, and scheduled training exercises.
- Wind Technicians work in teams and are provided a company vehicle (service truck) in which they carry the required tools and parts necessary to perform repairs and/or maintenance on turbines in multiple wind fields on any given day.
- Generally, PDS Technicians work in extreme weather conditions.