Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek a Construction Supervisor / Superintendent III to work in their facilities located in Fort St. John on a 6-months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Focuses on the daily oversight of all assigned projects.
- Must ensure quality and cost standards are met within assigned timeframes and completed efficiently, effectively, and in an ethical manner.
- Participates in pre-construction planning, including project scope, site assessments, site layout, and project details.
- Maintains continuous communication throughout projects related to progress, issues, and solutions.
- Responsible to have appropriate materials at project site in a timely fashion to meet project deadlines.
- Receives and verifies material shipment quantity and integrity.
- Communicates and/or resolves shipping schedules/conflicts with vendors or operations manager.
- Submits required project reports in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
- Completes purchase orders, inventory documents, and time sheets to specified detail daily and weekly.
- Performs and completes final inspection documentation.
Previous education & experience required:
- 10-15 years of experience
- Experience with execution of facilities and pipelines
- Provides oversight to professional and/or lead staff.
- Responsibilities may include several technical/functional areas.
- Resolves complex problems.
- Provides input to development of technical/functional strategies and ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional objectives.
This role requires Facility and Pipeline Construction. Fly in/fly out to Fort St John if not local
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major Oil & Gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.