Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients in the Oil & Gas Industry to seek a Construction Supervisor / Superintendent to work in their facilities located in Anzac, Alberta for an 8-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Focuses on the daily oversight of all assigned projects.
- Must ensure quality and cost standards are met within assigned timeframes and completed efficiently, effectively, and in an ethical manner.
- Participates in pre-construction planning, including project scope, site assessments, site layout, and project details.
- Maintains continuous communication throughout projects related to progress, issues, and solutions.
- Responsible to have appropriate materials at project site in a timely fashion to meet project deadlines.
- Receives and verifies material shipment quantity and integrity.
- Communicates and/or resolves shipping schedules/conflicts with vendors or operations manager.
- Submits required project reports in a timely, accurate, and complete manner.
- Completes purchase orders, inventory documents, and time sheets to specified detail daily and weekly.
- Performs and completes final inspection documentation.
Previous education & experience required:
- Typically, 15+ years of experience.
- Provides oversight for multiple functional areas through senior lead staff.
- Responsible across the operation for strategic/functional support.
- Adapts and executes functional business plans; deploys resources to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional strategies/priorities.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a major company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.