Airswift is looking for an Construction Superintendent - Piping and Mechanical, to support one of our Major clients in a long-term contract in Sabine Pass, TX.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling the day-to-day field operations for the assigned crafts and subcontractors.
- Assist in preparation and review for submittals, RFIs and RFCs and make recommendations regarding suitability
- Review contractor health and safety plans, traffic control and erosion control measures on projects
- Verify quantities for payment
- Identify non-conformance issues with construction work and help develop potential resolution of non-conformance issues
- Provide construction core competency expertise when assigned to the function
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors
- 15+ years" experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- Willing to travel to project sites
- Past Construction Superintendent experience on major capital project
- Familiar with Construction Materials Testing procedures and ASTM standards