Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Construction Superintendent to join their team located in Sabine Pass, TX for a 2 Year contract with possibility of extension on a 5/50 basis.
Responsible for planning, coordinating and controlling the day-to-day field operations for the assigned crafts and subcontractors. A typical scope of responsibility would be Field Superintendent or Area Superintendent.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Assist in preparation and review for submittals, RFIs and RFCs and make recommendations regarding suitability
- Review contractor health and safety plans, traffic control and erosion control measures on projects
- Verify quantities for payment
- Identify non-conformance issues with construction work and help develop potential resolution of nonconformance issues
- May serve as the lead Company representative at sub-sites where the Construction Site Manager or Construction Site Lead typically does not reside
- Provide construction core competency expertise when assigned to the function
- Ensure good communications and relations with the contractors
- 20+ years" experience in-field Construction planning, execution, and completions
- Willing to travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites
- Past Construction Superintendent experience on major capital project
- Familiar with Construction Materials
- Testing procedures and ASTM standards
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with desire to provide excellent service to clients
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.