Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Construction Superintendent to work within their facilities located Penglai, Shandong for a contract role.
- This role requires excellent communication skills, a self-starter who will collaborate with various parties on site to include but not be limited to Project management team, subcontractors, construction workers, and engineers.
- In order to succeed, it’s important to understand how to implement quality, health, and safety standards onsite.
- Collaborate with Project Management Team, subcontractors, etc. to determine project needs Set performance goals and deadlines
- Plan construction processes Estimate costs and ensure the project is on budget Supervise subcontractor activities and provide constructive feedback Monitor and report on construction progress
- Plan inspections and interface with quality team and other representatives Implement safety and quality guidelines
- Keep track of material stock and orders
- Ensure the job site remains safe, clean, and orderly
- Resolve on-site issues and emergencies
- Previous experience as a construction superintendent or in a similar role
- Knowledge of local quality, safety, and health guidelines for fabrication yards in China In-depth understanding of construction operations and fabrication processes – ideally for jacket fabrication, modules or heavy steel foundations
- Familiarity with planning & critical path activities Proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to provide project reports if required Organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to lead and inspire – a proven self-starter Degree in Engineering or Construction Management – consideration will be given to a candidate with proven experience in this field.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and preferably China locals or who has working rights in China.