Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for a Construction Senior Engineer (Piping & Mechanical) to work within their facilities located in Hat Yai, Songkhla, Thailand for their onshore project on a 10-month contract.
- To monitor on construction and fabrication for Piping and mechanical domain. Comment and approves drawings and technical documentation as required.
- In compliance with the schedule, to track the progress on procurement for specific equipment.
- In case of, to attend to the FAT. Prior to FAT, the test protocol is reviewed and agreed.
- Take into account all the constraints on site (Security, environmental conditions, specific tools, impacts on the local activities).
- To support planner for defining and updating the schedule for Piping and mechanical tasks.
- Identify the risks related to co-activity and perform EP risk analysis. Provide input to scheduler.
- Define rules and preventive measures to be applied to the construction site (collective & individual protection, qualified people and authorizations, LOTOTO, hot work permits, work at height ).
- Regularly, to check the quality of the construction and the compliance with drawings and technical requirement.
- To define or organize activity of the Piping and mechanical supervisors.
- To attend to the requested inspections. To record and track the non-conformity.
- Provide technical and operational contribution.
- Ensure the progress of the project in terms of compliance of work, timeliness and cost. To issue a progress report.
- To manage pre-commissioning works for the Piping and mechanical domain.
- With the other disciplines, to prepare tests and commissioning protocol.
- To perform commissioning activities and demonstrate functionalities and performance.
- To track the punch list.
- Bachelor Technical Degree (3 or 4-year technical degree) – Min 10 years’ experience with 5 years direct’ experience.
- Knowledge in Process piping B31.1/B31.3 – ASME ,ASTM codes, Piping ,Valves , Statics and Rotating, Crane and hoist equipments.
- Engineering License.
- Knowledge in Engineering (Isometrics, AutoCAD, P&ID, 3D Model, Navisworks.)
- Fluent in Thai and must have strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Due to the current travel restrictions in place, applicants shall be Thai nationality or having work rights in Thailand
- Mon-Sat (6 working days/ 8 Hrs per day + 1 hrs lunch) total 9 hrs
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.