Our client, a major midstream company, is looking for a Construction Project Manager to work on a 1-year contract in the GTA area, Ontario.
- Provide, and assist others in developing a professional level of field operations expertise, both practical and technical, related to project development, execution planning, cost estimation, construction quality, safety and environmental leadership;
- Leading or providing leadership support to others for Engineering Construction pipeline and station projects during Screening, Initiation, Design & Procurement, Construction, Start-up and Close-out stages of projects.
- Provide, and assist others in providing, project management support for Engineering Construction projects of technical complexity from initiation through to completion.
- Project aspects to be considered include the design, detailed engineering, procurement, contractor selection, tendering, construction, testing and commissioning of the pipelines and/or related facilities.
- Provide comprehensive design and construction expertise as well as leadership to projects during all phases of the Project Lifecycle, in accordance with the functional department mandate and project specific objectives.
- 7+ years of relevant experience;
- Field experience and understanding of pre-commissioning and commissioning activities for complex projects;
- Field experience and understanding of pipeline and/or gate station design, construction practices and field operations, including integrity management program;
- Knowledge and experience with procurement, pricing strategies, bid evaluation, cost and scheduling controls;
- Multi-year project management experience relating to field operations, construction, pipeline/station design and planning;
- Highly effective interpersonal skills with proven ability to work with diverse groups and individual personalities is required (project team, internal/external stakeholders, customers, contractors, consultants, field and management resources);
- P.Eng/CET and/or PMP designation would be considered an asset.