Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to find and experienced Construction Planner to join their team on a 5-months contract assignment working in Lloydminster, SK.
- Develop plans based on budget, schedule and available resource.
- Deliver daily reports and critique and validate bi-weekly contractor deliverables.
- Monitor and validate progress against plan.
- Working knowledge and capable of validating construction CPI and SPI.
- Deliver accurate and consistent productivity reports and actions.
- Monitor progress of construction and verifies progress payment certificates
- Ensure compliance to drawings, codes and ITPs
- Participates in and supports System Completion process (Walk Downs, Inspections, Testing)
- Verifies and authorizes cost reimbursable activities of the Contractors for approved change requests
- Graduate of an applicable technical diploma program, and/or combination of education and relevant experience
- 5-7 years Supervisory experience in heavy industrial oil & gas construction project management
- 5-7 years' experience in large diameter pipeline construction and operation of gas and oil production facilities/pipelines
- Ability to read and understand construction documents including contracts, drawings, specifications, subcontracts
- Familiarity with relevant construction codes, standards, and practices
- Computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications
- Valid Drivers License
- Experienced with all phases and scope elements of pipeline projects.
- Experience with pipeline contractor labour, material and equipment estimating and forecasting.
- Demonstrate high competency with Microsoft Project and knowledgeable with schedule interdependencies and critical path methodology.
- Demonstrate high competency with Microsoft Excel manipulating data and streamlining consistent and accurate report.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients, and other external contacts.
- Must be able to manage many tasks simultaneously and be able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be regarded as a team player as well as a goal-oriented individual who functions with the highest level of integrity and professionalism
- Relevant designations are a requirement to apply.
- Owner and Contractor experience is required.
- In addition to HSE, the quality inspection background will be weighted heavily