Construction Manager - Wind – Alberta, Canada
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry.
We are supporting a renewable owner/operator seeking experienced Construction Managers with recent experience in wind power construction projects?:
Day to day responsibilities:
- Lead a site construction team.
- Ensure construction adheres to design.
- Oversee cost, schedule and regulatory issues.
- Ownership of project controls, site coordination and construction oversight.
Previous education and experience required:
- Over 10 years construction management experience on multi-discipline engineering/construction projects.
- 2 years working on wind farm construction projects (civils and turbine installation).
- Strong communication skills able to liaise with all involved parties.
- Relevant construction education certificate and recent Canadian project experience.