Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Construction Manager to work within their facilities located in China for an initial 1-year contract.
The Construction Manager is responsible for the delivery of the Construction/Completion scope of work in compliance with the project HSSE, Quality and schedule requirements as defined in the construction execution plan. The role will provide the necessary Construction expertise to support the Project Construction Manager to deliver the overall project.
- Create a safe work environment on Site by Providing the leadership to ensure that the HSSE plan is understood and implemented by all Site project personnel assigned to your role
- Ensure Group and Project HSSE targets are met
- Meet Group/Project Quality requirements, by Providing the leadership to ensure that the Quality Plan is understood and implemented by all Site Construction personnel of your role
- Lead the site Quality verification team for your own scope
- Ensure execution is compliant with the project yard contract
- Liaise with the RC Construction Manager for the mobilisation of the resources assigned
- Escalate construction/completions issues to Project Management team when deemed necessary
- Ensure reporting concerning construction/completions activities relevant to his scope of work is accurate and timely submitted to the Project Delivery Manager
- Ensure engineering and procurement changes are reviewed and assessed by the relevant Construction disciplines and advise the Project Delivery Manager
- Support the Project Delivery Manager during all Commercial meetings with the yard
- Achievement of project construction milestones, safety, and quality objectives
- The successful resolution of construction/completions schedule risks
- Accurate reporting of the level of completion
- A minimum of 20 years’ experience in construction and/or commissioning positions on conversion or new build Offshore oil and gas projects.
- Strong Ship building Experience or equivalent industries involving mechanics, metallurgy, piping, welding. (preferably FPSO FLNG)
- Having strong experience in Construction process, the knowledge of the sequence, testing, quality requirements
- Strong project management skills in scheduling and risk management
- Skills in Contract awareness for Construction specific issue
- Must be familiar and have working knowledge of International related Codes, Standards, and Regulations
- Having a good level of English proficiency.