Contract Duration: 2 years contract
Job Purpose & Scope:
1. Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
2. Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring
3. Responsible for the overall management of the PMC Construction teams including Construction Engineers and
4. Co-ordinate all Construction activities for the Project.
5. Ensure all aspects of Construction work scopes are being effectively managed and performed by EPC / FEED and
other Construction Contractors.
6. Ensure EPC / FEED and other Construction Contractors are adhering to Project HSSE and Quality standards.
7. Ensure PMC Construction personnel are competent to perform their duties relating to the scope of work as
1. Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
2. Identifying, evaluating, and resolving Construction issues during the EPC / FEED phase of the works.
3. Ensure an effective safety plan on Construction Site during construction, pre- commissioning, commissioning and
start-up of the Project.
4. Seeking consultations with and assistance from the relevant PMC home office disciplines, as required.
5. Attending construction weekly review meetings and monthly progress meetings and ensure the recording of
6. Fostering an atmosphere of fruitful and active cooperation and team-work between PMC, EPC / FEED
required standards and quality of work.
7. Seeking agreements with the Owner on procedures and requirements for closing out EPC / FEED Contractor site
activities at the Construction Site completion.
8. Coordinate with Licensors for Construction Site visits/inspections at site.
9. Review EPC / FEED Contractor's Construction procedures, specifications, method statements and fabrication
10. Review EPC / FEED Contractor's Construction, organization, coordination procedures, manpower plans and
11. Review all matters related to constructing engineering and provide Constructability input to 30/60/90% Model
12. Monitor the allocation of all Construction resources in consideration of relative priorities to meet the
prejudice the work program.
13. Monitor the planned and actual delivery of equipment and material to site and the handling, storage,
maintenance, preservation and installation of such equipment and materials.
14. Review and approval of Permit to Work and coordination with Owner Operations and Maintenance personnel as
15. Review and monitor the work performed by the EPC / FEED Contractor and monitor quality and compliance with
Contract and Project Schedule.
16. Ensure EPC / FEED Contractor compliance with drawings and specifications on all areas of the Project.
17. Supervise Construction inspection activities carried out by the EPC / FEED Contractor.
18. Monitor and coordinate the corrective actions and recommendation of the Construction work performed by EPC
/ FEED Contractor.
19. Verify that the work and corrective work is performed in compliance with the EPC / FEED Contract and Owner
safety regulations and that workmanship of work and corrective work performed is in accordance with
20. Monitor and audit the progress of work at site against the Project schedule, using information provided in the
21. Approval of the Mechanical Completion & Ready for Commissioning Certificates
22. Monitor the compilation, and review the content, of Construction Work Packs and Close-out dossiers.
23. Evaluate Project EPC / FEED Contractor Construction Site claims for Contract Change Orders and/or Schedule
extensions submitted by EPC / FEED Contractor with recommendation to approve/reject or modify as
24. Approve Project EPC / FEED Contractor`s physical progress reports based on which, progress payments will be
25. Ensure that the EPC / FEED Contractor prepare and issue relevant “marked-up as-built” drawings and review