Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek for Construction Manager (1 year contract -renewable) to work within their facilities located in Thailand.
- Create a safe work environment on Site by Providing the leadership to ensure that the HSSE plan is understood and implemented by all Site project personnel assigned to your role
- Ensure Group and Project HSSE targets are met
- Meet Group/Project Quality requirements, by Providing the leadership to ensure that the Quality Plan is understood and implemented by all Site Construction personnel of your role
- Lead the site Quality verification team for your own scope
- Escalate construction/completions issues to Project Management team when deemed necessary
- Ensure reporting concerning construction/completions activities relevant to his scope of work is accurate and timely submitted to the Project Delivery Manager
- Ensure engineering and procurement changes are reviewed and assessed by the relevant Construction disciplines and advise the Project Delivery Manager
- Regular visits to the work site to talk with the construction contractor, understand tactical, day in / day out issues and implement solutions
- Attend daily and weekly construction meeting
- Experience work with owner company & engineering company & Constructions experience.
- Expected 20 years of experience in process system for EPC contract
- Experience in project manager role for greenfield development project.
- Proficiency in English
- Applicants shall be Thai nationality or candidates with work rights in Thai
*It is regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*