Our client, a major company within the Oil and Gas Industry, is looking for a Construction Engineer/Specialist to work on an initial 5-months assignment in Calgary, AB.
- Monitoring HSE, progress, quality, and compliance issues during project detail design, implementation, and completion activities.
- Ensuring technical, quality, and compliance issues are reported, reviewed, and resolved in an efficient, controlled, and auditable manner.
- Reviewing specifications and survey drawings and documents to ensure compliance with regulatory and international rules as applicable.
- Providing quality construction survey support and coordination to the project team, interfacing with existing facilities including but not limited to the full range of construction surveying/input.
- Coordinating design, procurement, fabrication, and installation activities.
- 3-5 years of experience