Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking a Construction Engineer (Mechanical & Piping) to work within their facilities located in Rayong, Thailand for a 1year contract assignment.
- Be responsible for site technical lead reviewing and accepting the changes to the design raised by EPC Contractor.
- Liaise with COMPANY the design changes proposed by construction site team thru interface management system.
- Liaise with the Engineering Team to ensure technical queries are being responded in a timely manner
- Support Construction Manager to manage the construction site activity.
- Review and approve construction deliverables e.g., shop drawing, procedure, method statement etc.
- Coordinate with procurement and logistic to ensure material and equipment delivery on time
- Work with the construction contractors to get redline drawings in time for the Site Engineering Team to review well before scheduled mechanical completion walkdowns.
- Regular visits to the work site to talk with the construction contractor, understand tactical, day in / day out issues and implement solutions
- Attend daily and weekly construction meeting