Our client, a major Oil and Gas EPC company, is looking for a Construction Engineer to work in Paris on a contract position for 8 months.
Duties & Responsibilities :
Ensure the responsibility for the Construction activity of one or more projects during proposal and design phases.
Interface with others HO Dpt, Site construction and Clients. Create deliverables as requested by projects on tender phase. Ensure construction site design on EPC(M) / FEED phases:
• Collect each discipline BOM
• Estimate direct MH
• Produce organisation chart and indirect manning charts
• Define TSF
• Produce construction procedures.
• Organise Constructability reviews
• Ensure lifting method statements production.
• Technical assistance to site activities.
Provide Subcontracting Dpt support on ST proposals analysis.
• Provide Planning Dpt support on building Construction schedule.
• Ensure construction referentials' regular update, in particular for closing reports integration.