Our client, Oil&Gas National Operating Company, is urgently hiring for four (4 nos.) Construction & Installation Supervisor (Offshore Structural & Piping) to work offshore with rotation cycle of 29/days ON/27 days OFF. This is a contract role with initial duration of 2 years.
Candidate must possess a Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an internationally recognized University.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 12 to 15 years experience in offshore projects with exposure to subsea pipelines/cables, structural installation, etc. in a senior position either with a contracting company or as Client representative based on offshore marine spread.
- Candidate should have good communication skills and professional approach in dealing with contractors/asset holders and should be in a position to provide constructive support during execution of offshore works.
- Preference will be given to experience in subsea cable lay/burial works as barge superintendent or Client representative.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- To function as Client Rep (focal point) for coordinating day to day execution of offshore cable lay/burial/survey activities on contractor marine spread.
- To work closely with other Company representatives on the marine spread for ensuring safe execution of the offshore work within Company project specifications.
- To ensure the works are executed as per approved method statements and records are maintained for records.
- To supervise and approve offshore activities and co-ordinate various aspects of project construction including inspections, and processing documentation as required based on approved method statements/procedures.
- To prepare daily report of activities and inform Company/asset holders (as per approved distribution matrix) of the progress/constraints and look ahead.
- To ensure smooth coordination with other asset holders for working to their approved/agreed PTW to ensure effective utilization of mobilized marine spread.