Concept / R&D Piping Engineer - Schiedam
Airswift is currently recruiting for an E3D Piping Designer on an initial 6-month contract, based in SBM's office placed in Schiedam, Netherlands.
- Development of designs to satisfy technical specifications, primarily using E3D
- Prepare supporting design calculations to substantiate design
- Contribution to design reviews from technical standpoint
- Preparation of technical specifications in liaison with client and project team
- Preparation of design documentation throughout the design process
- Production of design and detail drawings to the appropriate standard and in accordance with the client’s specification.
- Preparation of risk assessments, technical files and other technical documentation required by safety legislation and procedures
- Liaise with the Senior Engineer/Lead Engineer to resolve design problems and answer technical queries.
- Reports to Senior Piping Engineer or Design Manager.
- Responsible for managing quality, progress and cost of the work undertaken by their team
- Maybe responsible for managing project sub-contracts
- Interacts with engineers of other disciplines internally and externally
- Experience within Oil & Gas.
Skills / Qualifications:
- HNC / HND or equivalent professional qualification with relevant considerable experience.
- Experienced designer with sound technical background and in-depth knowledge of E3D and PDMS.
- Conversant with codes of practice, standards and relevant sections of statutory documentation applicable to draughting function.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.