Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking Compliance Officer - Asia to work within their facilities located in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a 1year contract assignment.
- Develop a good understanding of organization’s market, environment, business drivers, needs and targets to ensure that all policies, processes and instruments are competitive.
- Act as “gatekeeper” and ensure that policies and processes of your expertise area are understood and followed.
- Challenge and support decision making thereby ensuring that relevant aspects are taken into consideration.
- Act as a consultant/coach to local focal points to increase organizational performance for your expertise area, increase effective communications and improve relationships
- Pro-actively share (entity or external) best practices to ensure improvement of (local) execution
- Monitor and alert your Manager / Director on potential risks within your expertise area or across the wider Job Family community/ relevant other organization Functions in order to allow sound decision making.
- Initiate actions, preparing data, presentations and suggestions for your Manager/ Group Director to align with the Management Board with regards to specific projects and (when applicable) liaise directly with MB.
- (When applicable) Initiate instruments such as training (create awareness) and reporting.
- Develop understanding of customer base / other relevant organization Group (Execution) functions orientation and preferences in order to anticipate needs
- Continuously engage with relevant communities or other stakeholders to share developments, align approach and pro-actively share best practices in order to enable continuous improvements.
- Monitor and support the timely execution of the policies, processes, procedures and instruments in your expertise area and support appropriate communication to and understanding in the business
- (When applicable) Proactively engage with local focal points to ensure that the developed standards, policies, procedures and deliverables are aligned with local requirements and to avoid the “surprise” element which enables on time and within budget finalization.
- Establish and maintain professional communication with (internal and external) stakeholders and represent organization professionally while compliant with organization’s Values
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the Compliance, legal, financial or similar business
Furthermore you are or you have:
- A self- starter who possesses good interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Leadership skills and proactive behavior;
- Flexible and adaptable to react to operational changes;
- Fluent in English (both written and verbally).