Compliance Coordinator. Airswift. Paris, France
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Compliance Coordinator to work within their facilities in Paris, France on a 1-year contract.
The Compliance team integrates, manages, and oversees compliance programs which mainly focus on anti-corruption and anti-fraud topics and to a lesser extent on personal data protection and economic sanctions.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supporting stakeholders in the launch and monitoring supplier due diligence
- Analyzing due diligence files and managing the interfaces necessary for their completion
- Contributing to the assessment of compliance with the Group's compliance programs through the implementation of operational controls, reporting and monitoring action plan
- Set up a program in Excel allowing the implementation of an optimized and readable dashboard from raw data
- Assist the Compliance Officer and the existing Compliance team in the management of changes in the qualification tool for group suppliers, the implementation of internal training materials, the deployment of the common Compliance, monitoring of mitigation measures by qualified third parties
- Experience in project management
- English fluency
- Experience in MS Office in particular Excel with macro and VBA programming
- Expertise in Power BI
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.