The position will provide compliance assurance assistance to the Bakken Clean Air Act (CAA) Consent Decree Team.
- Become familiar with all aspects of the Bakken Clean Air Act (CAA) Consent Decree to understand injunctive terms/requirements, reporting requirements, etc.
- Perform gap assessment to determine if business unit processes/procedures fulfill the requirements stipulated in the CAA Consent Decree Work with business unit environmental, IT, engineering, and operations SMEs to determine actions required to close gaps identified in CAA Consent Decree gap assessment
- Assist with developing KPIs to measure compliance with CAA Consent Decree Technical writing to update procedures/plans to fulfill the requirements stipulated in the CAA Consent Decree
- Facilitate project teams to develop and implement processes to ensure compliance
- Assist with data collection for periodic Compliance Reporting
- Develop audit protocols and perform process and documentation audits to ensure compliance with the CAA Consent Decree requirements
- Bachelors degree preferred
- 5+ years Management System experience required (i.e. Hands-on experience in developing or maturing a company's HES/Operational Management System, PSM Program, etc.)
- At least 5 Years Upstream Oil & Gas
- Engineering Experience preferred
- MS Office Suite including MS Project
- Air Compliance/Environmental experience is a plus.
- Ability to read, research and comprehend regulatory issues related to oil and gas operations.