Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Completion Management System Specialist to be based in their offices in Esbjerg, Denmark. The role will be offered with a long term contract and negotiable daily rate and living allowance.
As Completion Management System Specialist you’ll be responsible for the good preparation & execution of offshore commissioning activities in line with the COMPANY Methodology, Standards and Project Specifications and Schedule
- Development, Control and review the Commissioning Management Procedures (e.g. Ready for Commissioning, Pre-commissioning Witnessing, Punch list, Coordination Reporting, Commissioning Witnessing, Modification Request, Plant Transfer, Permit to Work Procedure, Commissioning Progress Measurement, Vendor Coordination, etc…);
- Review and comments commissioning documents and procedures prepared by the EPC Contractors;
- Ensure consistency in the commissioning of all the EPC Contractors;
- Ensure that MC & Commissioning methodology are well understood and applied by all the people involved in the Project, Contractors and Company personnel;
- Monitor the progress and the KPI during the preparation phase;
- Participation on issuing internal COMPANY strategic documents dealing with Commissioning and Hand-Over to Operation;
- Customize or create specific progress report as required by CPY commissioning Manager;
- Participate to the preparation and approve of the Offshore MC/Commissioning Database;
- Extensive experience in Oil & Gas Projects activities and familiar with typical offshore installation. North Sea experience is a plus;
- Ability to organize and coordinate activities and responsibilities with other entities/stakeholders of the Project
- Able to communicate and to work with all COMPANY and Vendor personnel,
- Fluent in English,
- Hands on and computer literate and on Completion management Tools.
- Good knowledge of Commissioning Methodology and Databases.
- Hands on with PIMS-CMS and IT system is mandatory.