COMPLETION ENGINEER – STAVANGER
Contract duration: 01/02/2022 - 31/01/2024
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Ryan Kirkpatrick
As one of the largest independent listed oil companies in Europe, we explore for and produce oil and gas on the Norwegian continental shelf, and we are proud to be in a position to expand our team in Stavanger and have partnered with Airswift to support our recruitment plans in 2022.
We are currently looking for a Completion Engineer to join our project team in Stavanger. The successful individual will be engaged on a long term contract basis until 31/01/2024, during which time you will assist with planning, preparing, and performing activities related to MC and Commissioning in the projects. Main area of responsibility is Subsea systems within the Subsea Alliance.
Typical work tasks will be:
- Establish completion philosophy & system breakdown of Subsea systems.
- Prepare schedule input
- Secure early involvement in projects and to have overview of both MC and Commissioning scope of Subsea systems.
- Ensure continuous improvement throughout the project
- Document and manage learning within the project and towards other projects
- Focus on and contribute to a quality mindset within the project completion organization
- Build a culture based on openness and trust
- Be a role model and demonstrate HSE leadership by emphasizing personal commitment to HSE and by promoting our HSE principles and mindset
- Master or Bachelor degree in relevant discipline (Mechanical, Civil, Process, Subsea or similar).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience within engineering and/or MC/Commissioning related to subsea installations
- Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interface
- Language; English and Norwegian
You are a good match for this role if you:
- Have good interpersonal communication- and influencing skills
- Are a team player with a “One Team” behaviour, proactively seeking advice and sharing knowledge
- Are a self-starter with a strong delivery focus, structured and systematic
- Have the drive to deliver on an “always improving” mindset, including new working methods and digital tools
- Are flexible and comfortable working in a dynamic environment?