Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek for Completion Coordinator to work within their facilities located in Qingdao, China for 1-year contract.
- Reporting to Completion Lead
- Support of all activities by Completion Lead including taking care of outstanding activities for engineering / quality / fabrication after handed over from Fabrication team, completion / turnover activities up to sail away for the responsible module
- Responsible to trace the status and coordinate with company and yard Supervisors and QC Inspectors to close punches and outstanding activities to achieve RFSO as per schedule for assigned modules.
- Arrange and attend walkdown to grasp and minimize issues found during walkdown
- Tag validation coordination (new Tags due to late engineering information, changes to Tags due to Field changes, errors) for the responsible module
- Applicants shall be China nationality or having valid working visa in China.
- Able to communicate in English with over 3 years experience in international company
- Experience of working in international oil and gas EPC project more than 5 years
- Knowledge of terminology for oil and gas plant
- Degree of Engineering
- Minimum 3 years-experience of working as Turnover / Completion Engineer
- Knowledge of required documents for system handover
- Experience of problem solving with involving stakeholders (other teams, client, subcontractors) proactively
- Experience of Turnover / Completion System (any company’s system is fine)