We are currently recruiting a Training / Competency Manager for a global player in the rail sector.
The incumbent will develop and manage the competency systems for project management, engineering, and construction to ensure all staff maintain required competencies for their respective areas.
Location- Sydney or Melbourne
- Developing and maintenance of the company’s Competency Management System as well as effective and accurate documentation and logging of data within the system
- Ensuring staff are up-to-date and compliant within relevant frameworks, legislation, competency schemes such as RIW, AEO, Rail Safety Act, QR, ARTC, MTM, TfNSW etc.
- Interfacing with stakeholders of all levels including engineering staff, line managers, subject matter experts (internal/external) and industry bodies
- Providing customers with relevant documentation (proof of staff competence) in a timely manner
- Bachelor Degree in relevant field such as Engineering, HR, Business etc
- Cert IV in Training and Assessment - highly desirable
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role, ideally having gained exposure to different rail networks and competency schemes
- Familiarity with relevant regulations, frameworks, and legislation within the rail industry
- Australian Working Rights
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.