Airswift has been tasked by one of it's major clients to seek a Communications Specialist IV. This specialist will be a member of the company’s digital communications team, being responsible for the publication of its intranet communications and other digital communications platforms such as internal digital signage, internal email, and internal and external website. The professional will be also accountable for social media initiatives in alignment with business strategies and direction.
The candidate will work collaboratively with the Director, Brand and Digital, the company’s global business units and other staff functions to govern, develop, manage, and publish digital content across various internal digital platforms.
The Communications Specialist IV must have a proven track record working on brand and digital communications programs, preferably for a company with global operations, and most importantly, hands-on experience publishing content, managing content schedules and communication software tools.
- Manage the distribution and publication of content across the company’s internal digital communications channels such as the company intranet, digital signage, company website, email, brand center and social media as needed in partnership with the Director, Brand and Digital and clients.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop communication content schedules that utilize the company’s digital communications channels.
- Monitor and evaluate trends, data, usage, and market/business conditions.
- Recommend and execute on approaches to improve effectiveness of the company’s digital communications.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience with internal digital communications platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, email applications and digital signage systems.
- Some experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of comfort with communications software and other web-based technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience with internal digital communications platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint, email applications and digital signage systems.
- 5+ years’ experience executing internal digital communication programs for an organization with global operations.
- 3+ years’ experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat.
- Builds positive relationships across organizations that foster a strong work environment.
- Actively seeks out diverse people and organizations to collectively achieve business goals.
- Generates effective solutions based on available information and makes timely decisions.
- Takes ownership of actions and follows through on commitments.
Assignment Duration: 4-month duration.
Work Location: Park Row - Houston, TX
Work Schedule: 9/80