Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is looking for a Communications Engagement Advisor to work on a 12+ months contract in Calgary, Alberta.
- Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
- Creates and executes communications plans as well as tactical plans for key partnerships and issues, this may include: speech materials; event briefs; writing articles for internal and external publications; assistance with Graphic Design process
- Maintenance of external stakeholder presentations
- Maintain image libraries
- Design and deliver an effective strategy for the company and its key projects
- Provide strategic advice to internal customers
- Develop and implement effective partnership brokering and management processes
- Work collaboratively to leverage and communicate all aspects of the company’s community program to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure strategy aligns and supports the company’s overall Community Engagement Strategy Plan and manage resources required to deliver the strategy
- Develop and prepare internal and external reports on the effectiveness of various strategies
- Manage key community business partnerships and represent the company as required
- Provide oversight, leadership, training and education to the team on best practice community business management Tertiary education.
- Communications degree or similar.
- 10+ years experience.
- Experience with oil and gas or energy preferred