Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Communications Specialist to work in their facilities located in Houston, TX on a 7 months contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Develop and implement integrated communications and internal marketing plans to enhance internal, employee-focused communications and engagement efforts.
- Communication plans will be designed to support business goals and scorecard
- Advise and support direct line manager, senior leadership and executives in the Human Resources department by creating plans that are tailored to each function needs.
- Support the development of key messages, talking points, presentations, briefing materials and stories for internal and external communications channels
- Will be a member of the Covid-19 Task Force.
- Front line spokesperson for the organization with all stakeholders both internal and external and their work is directed to manage corporate image and reputation.
Previous education & experience required:
- University Degree in relevant discipline
- 10 years of experience
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.