Our Client an International Oil and Gas Operating Company are looking for a Commissioning Telecom Specialist to be based in their offices in Esbjerg, Denmark. The role will be offered with a long term contract and negotiable daily rate and living allowance.
As Commissioning Telecom Specialist you’ll be responsible for the safe preparation & execution of offshore commissioning activities for this discipline, in line with the COMPANY Methodology, Standards and Project Specifications and Schedule. You’ll Coordinate with all the package the consistency of the commissioning in order to avoid gap or reworks and minimize the offshore SOW and accelerate the Start-Up.
- Review and comments commissioning documents and procedures prepared by the EPC Contractors;
- Ensure consistency in the commissioning of all the EPC Contractors;
- Participate to the preparation of the Offshore MC/Commissioning Database;
- Participate to the preparation of Offshore Commissioning Schedule and planning;
- Review and approve all the Offshore Commissioning procedures in his/her discipline;
- Involved in Factory Acceptance Test when they take place for LLI, subcontracted packages and critical equipment;
- Identify the Vendor required for the Offshore and participate to the definition of the SOW;
- Monitor and to follow up the execution of offshore completion activities to achieve the Ready for Commissioning safely and timely, as per Project schedule and targets;
- Witness MC activities and support the MC Team as required;
- Organize and supervise the execution of commissioning of Telecom systems;
- Extensive experience in experience in Oil & Gas Projects as Commissioning Instrumentation & Controls specialist.
- North Sea experience is a plus;
- Offshore work experience.
- Able to communicate and to work with all COMPANY and Vendor personnel
- Good knowledge of Commissioning Methodology and Databases.
- Hands on with PIMS-CMS is a plus.