Location: Tengiz/ Atyrau
Required experience: 2-5 years in Phase 3-4 projects
TCO project experience required
IOR project experience is a plus
English Level : Upper-Intermediate and above
Engineering / commissioning Phase
- Support engineering teams with engineering, commissioning and site engineering activities.
- Ensure engineering drawings and design packages are issued by the engineering contractor as per the project plans to support procurement, subcontracting and construction needs.
- Ensure that design packages are transmitted by the engineering contractor to enable the timely planning, contracting and efficient field execution.
- Ensure release of all required drawings, specs, and procedures necessary for field installation.
- Ensure the alignment of mechanical pre-commissioning and commissioning activities in accordance with the Project Completion plan.
- Ensure that the mechanical pre-commissioning and commissioning activities are properly organized, scheduled and conducted in a structured and safe manner, to test and certify that the installed equipment, comply with the agreed performance parameters indicated in the design documents and specifications
- Must have In-depth understanding of Commissioning and Start-up sequence fishbone diagram, SC turnover strategies, completion database and turnover management plan.
- Ensure engineering support for field construction personnel.
- Ensure optimized use of owner and contractor’s resources during field execution phase.
Post Construction / Commissioning Phase
- Ensure proper project closeout as per company guidelines.
- Ensure that “as-built drawings” are completed as required.
- Ensure timely completion of all post construction project activities.
- Conduct formal project look-back and share lessons learned.