Airswift (Air Energy Caspian LLP) is currently looking for a Commissioning Mechanical Engineer (for KZ passport holders)for one of our large project in Dunga 28\28. We are looking for candidates with the drive and commitment to make a genuine difference to our performance to ensure that the company continues to differentiate itself from competitors by delivering quality service to our client’s requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equal
- Experience in international oil companies no less than 5 years
- More than 5 years direct work experience in a site commissioning activities, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Familiar with software programs, including Word, Excel, Power point, Internet, AutoCAD, Access, Outlook, etc.
- Experience knowledge with applicable API, ASME, and HSE and codes other industry standards
- Good verbal and written communication skills (Kazakh, Russian, English languages)
- Promotes the ethics of quality control, a safe and satisfactory workplace, and fosters a work environment of mutual respect and team spirit among workers with daily inspection of work areas throughout the day
- Provides data or requests information in a timely manner, and also provides data to those persons who are responsible for the performance of work
- Maintains links with other resources of the Client's company and contractors, assesses the stages of project development based on key indicators of project implementation
- Responsible for any communication that impacts the Scope of Work and may be taken as an instruction for Change by the Contractor
- Responsible for signing of all Piping and Mechanical Construction check sheets, Akts of Completion and Protocols pertaining to work as per company standards