Our client, a major company within the Oil ans Gas Industry, is looking for a Commissioning Manager to support their offshore operations on an initial 6-months contract in Guyana.
- The Commissioning Manager executes the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities onshore and offshore, in line with the Project Completions Execution schedule, ensuring Group procedure compliance and target levels for Quality are achieved within the Completions schedule, whilst maintaining the highest level of HSSE.
- Mobilize to the office during the preparatory phase of the project and contribute to the development of all Completions documentation and database population
- Develop with project planning engineer pre-commissioning and commissioning sub-systems schedules
- Ensure project personnel are familiar to the company's completions processes
- Liaise with Supply Chain for Commissioning spares and Operation Test Procedures (OTP) inputs
- Coordinate the attendance of Completion Personnel to Vendor premises for V-ITR and FAT attendance
- Consolidate Outstanding Work List (OWL) from Supply Chain
- Attend daily Permit to Work meetings to coordinate completions activities
- Follow and implement the commissioning execution as per established Project priorities, ensuring it is aligned with the project
- Implement and control vendor call out (VCO) in alignment with the integrated project schedule
- Consolidate and progress the commissioning equipment and Commissioning Spares lists in alignment with the integrated project schedule
- Control field changes to the red line mark ups and feed back into completions system for the project As-built drawing scope
- Assist the Completions Manager to produce Subsystem handover (SSHO) schedule
- Work closely with Clients to ensure all systems are handed over in line with OTPs
- Be the Project Resident Engineer during the anchorage and offshore phase, working in close liaison and communication with Offshore Installation Manager (OIM) and/or Client
- Bachelor’s or College Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum 10 year experience in FPSO projects with at least 5 years as Commissioning Manager.
- Experience in developing and implementing detailed commissioning execution plans and schedules
- Functional knowledge of pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and maintenance