Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for a Commissioning Leader to work within their facilities located in Hat Yai, Songkhla for their onshore project on a 1-year contract.
Role Objectives :
Is responsible for leading and performing all the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities:
- All the tasks for the pre-com and commissioning are defined, organized and assigned.
- Safety risk analysis is formalized. Preventive measures and risk management are defined.
- To lead periodic review with CTR and project team, covering safety applications rules, commissioning rules of art, compliance with design, respect for planning, ...
- To coordinate with contractor for defining and formalizing the pre-com and commissioning procedure, schedule and acceptance.
- Create punch list for commissioning, shared with Project team.
- Give all modifications / update to the planner to keep the discipline on track, and alert on the potential impact on other disciplines.
- To monitor interface and coordination with other disciplines.
- To manage potential modifications in case of interference or design mistake.
- Demonstrate functionality and performances in compliance with safety and specifications.
- If relevant, make comment or warning from investigation on the Feed and detailed design for mechanical domain.
- The pre-com and commissioning protocols are defined, issued, reviewed and agreed.
- The commissioning schedule is prepared, shared with contractors, and agreed.
- Take into account all the constraints on site (Security, environmental conditions, specific tools, impacts on the local activities).
- To support planner for defining and updating the schedule for commissioning tasks.
- Identify the risks related to co-activity and perform safety risk analysis. Provide input to scheduler.
- Define rules and preventive measures to be applied to the construction site (collective & individual protection, qualified people and authorizations, hot work permits).
- In compliance with the schedule, to lead the pre-com and commissioning activities for demonstration of the functionalities and performances of process and non-process systems.
- To coordinate any commissioning activities with contractors and vendor representatives.
- To define or organize activity of the commissioning supervisors.
- To report on the daily basis of the progress and non-conformity.
- Provide technical and operational contribution.
- Ensure the progress of the project in terms of compliance of work, timeliness and cost. To issue a progress report.
- To track the punch list.
- To provide commissioning package
Background Profile :
- Master’s degree – with 4 years’ experience
- Bachelor Technical Degree – with 10 years’ experience.
- Must either be from Songkla or be prepared to relocate to Songkla for the project.
- Preferably those who have experience working for onshore plant projects
- Fluent in Thai and must have strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Due to the current travel restrictions in place, applicants shall be Thai nationality or having work rights in Thailand
- Mon-Sat (6 working days/ 8 Hrs per day + 1 hrs lunch) total 9 hrs
*Kindly be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.