Commissioning Engineer (Onshore)
Location: Kuala Lumpur / Terengganu
Contract: 4 months contract under Airswift
Salary / Package: Monthly salary in MYR
- Making improvements and offering advice about operational procedures
- Scheduling coordinating work to tight deadlines
- Ensuring that equipment works to its specification
- Creating and carrying out test procedures
- Investigating problems, diagnosing/repairing faults
- Liaising with installation/project engineers
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical support
- Ensuring safe working conditions
- Training maintenance and operative staff where appropriate
- Support Process Engineering works
- Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Plant Operation in Pre-commissioning & Commissioning works. Experience in Refinery Plant is an advantage.
- Experience as Commissioning Lead Engineer is an advantage.
- Experience in Acid Gas Oxidizer or Refinery Field is an advantage.
- Experience in Smooth Start-Up Program Implementation preparation and involvement in OIM, FIE, CRA, ORA & health checks.
- Experience in preparing Plant Systemization, Pre-commissioning, Startup & Commissioning and Operating Manual Procedures Preparation.
- Experience in Field Pre-commissioning, Plant Start-Up & Commissioning including pre-startup review (PSSR), JSA preparation, system walk down, punch list closure, etc.
- Able to prepare and establish schedule and manpower requirements and machinery/tools planning for pre-commissioning / commissioning activities.
- Able to comply with environmental, quality & safety requirements at the site.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and meeting the project datelines.
- Possesses good communication & people skills.
- Able to lead and coordinate with multi-disciplines, vendors and Clients.
- Willing to travel and station at the site.
- Good command in English (spoken and written).