Our client, a major Renewable Energy contractor, is seeking Electrical Commissioning Technicians for various 6-month FIFO/DIDO contracts, point of hire is Western Australia.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work with a leading global business that delivers equipment, technology and integrated engineering services to their tier 1 clients in the renewable energy industry. To their clients their services are delivered to the highest level of efficiency by ensuring the performance, reliability and safety of critical equipment and people.
For this contract you will be responsible for completing electrical installation, testing and commissioning of new and existing wind technology. We are able to mobilize from Western Australia, please apply for more information or email your questions to the contact information below.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Grade Electrician Qualification certificate and experience in Maintenance of heavy machinery
- Experience working in a similar trade environment, ideally Wind Turbine Generators (WTGs)
- Working experience to HV (highly desirable)
- Working from Heights certificate
- Tower Recue and GWO highly regarded
- Demonstrated commitment and adherence to safety and environmental requirements
- Two industry relevant Referees
- Must pass Physical Medical Exam
Applicants must be eligible to live and work full time in Australia.
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.
If you have any questions please contact Tayla Jeromson by email Tayla.Jeromson@airswift.com
Airswift is a global workforce solutions provider specializing in oil & gas, power, infrastructure and technology. We serve as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.